Subject: Inquiry Regarding Cosmetic Claims
From: "Nieves Lopez Gil" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Lucia Perez Sanchez" <[email-masked]>,Diego GarcÍa Peña <[email-masked]>, "Veronica Garcia Perea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2025 09:03:17 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Nieves López Gil, and I work as a cosmetic product consultant.

We would like to submit an inquiry regarding the use of cosmetic claims.
As you are aware, at the European level, claims are regulated under
Regulation (EU) No 655/2013, and further guidance is provided in the
Technical Document on Cosmetic Claims issued by the European Commission.

In this context, we would appreciate your opinion or guidance as the
competent authority in your market regarding the use of the following
claims:

*	"Sulfate-free"

*	"Silicone-free"

We would be grateful if you could confirm whether these claims are
generally considered acceptable under current European guidance, and if
there are any specific national considerations or restrictions applicable
in your country.

Thank you in advance for your attention and support.

We look forward to your response.

Nieves López Gil
Consultant

www.bspokeregulatory.com <http://www.bspokeregulatory.com/>

Este mensaje y los archivos adjuntos son confidenciales. Estos contienen
información reservada que no puede ser difundida, amparándose en la Ley de
Servicios de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico 34/2002 del 11 de
julio (LSSI-CE). Si usted recibió este correo por error, reenvíelo al
remitente y elimínelo de su sistema. No debe copiar el mensaje ni divulgar
su contenido.
Su dirección de correo electrónico, junto con sus datos personales, son
tratados por BSPOKE REGULATORY CONSULTING S.L. con el fin mantener el
contacto con usted para prestar el servicio solicitado y/o enviarle
información relacionada con nuestros servicios. En cualquier momento,
podrá ejercitar los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación,
oposición, supresión, limitación y/o portabilidad escribiendo al correo
electrónico  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked],
aportando copia de su DNI, indicando el derecho que desea ejercitar y el
motivo. También puede escribirnos a ese mismo correo electrónico para
solicitar la información adicional y detallada sobre Protección de Datos,
en cuyo caso debe indicar en el asunto “Solicitud Política de Privacidad”.
Antes de imprimir este mensaje, asegúrese de que es realmente necesario.
EL MEDIOAMBIENTE ES COSA DE TODOS